NO ITEM : 349856
High power—low weight
Innovation is excellence; so, when DLE added innovations that included improved crankshaft bearings, and a better piston/cylinder fit to their engines, serious R/C pilots got very excited. The DLE-61 less than four pounds and cranks out over six horsepower from a durable and long-lasting engine.
Extras like an airplane-specific carburetor, muffler, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. It's a solid 60cc engine at the best price you'll find.
- Efficient, light design for high power-to-weight ratio
- Light piston for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Enlarged crankshaft bearings
- Increased piston/cylinder contact area
- Two petal reed valve
- Muffler included for optimized power
- Spark plug
- Spiral wire wrap