The GT60 is available with or without a Pitts-style E-6020 muffler. The muffler features anti-crush tubes for the mounting bolts and webbing reinforcements at high-stress points.
A choke rod guide has been integrated into the crankcase for effortless set-up.
Pilots prefer a rear-mounted carb — and O.S. designers listened. The carb is custom-designed by Walbro specifically for the GT60.
The GT60's liner-less cylinder head lowers weight, improves cooling, and contributes to increased scavenging efficiency.
Both versions of the GT60 include electronic ignition module and CM-6 spark plug. The GT60 with muffler also comes with gasket and bolts.
MORE POWER for 50 cc class aircraft!
With the GT60, O.S. gives fliers of 50 cc models everything they want in a gasoline engine — durability, efficiency, easy operation and super-strong performance.
O.S. takes advantage of liner-less cylinder construction for benefits that include lower weight, improved cooling, and exceptionally efficient exhaust scavenging. Intake and exhaust timing are perfected as well.
Instant throttle response makes the GT60 an outstanding choice for 3D flying. When you need more power ASAP, this engine delivers!
- Available with or without Pitts-style E-6020 muffler.
- Redesigned IG-02 electronic ignition system offers quick starts and accepts 4-6 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell LiPo batteries.
- Rear-mounted Walbro carburetor is custom-designed for the GT60.
- Connecting rod features needle roller bearings at both ends.
- Angled spark plug allows easy installation in tight spaces.
- Recommended prop sizes: 22x8, 22x10, 23x8, 24x8, 24x10.
GT60 with E-6020 Muffler
Displacement: 3.65 cu.in. (59.91 cc)
Bore: 1.732 in (44 mm)
Stroke: 1.551 in (3.94 mm)
Practical rpm: 1,600-8,000
Output: 6 hp @ 8,000 rpm
Engine Weight: 49.38 oz (1,400 g)
Ignition Module Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g)
Muffler Weight: 6.28 oz (178 g)