The carburetor was designed specifically for the GT15 — and developed with the combined know-how of O.S. and Walbro
The squared heat sink head provides the cooling needed for top performance.
The GT15 is available alone, or with a PowerBoost Pipe that maximizes performance.
Optional E-4051 muffler (available separately) is a compact scale muffler.
O.S. gasoline power for helis.
Its power is perfect for sport, 3D and scale pilots alike. But that’s only a part of what makes the GT15 super. It also offers superb fuel economy, a pumped carb to deliver fuel dependably, the ease of the IG-05 Ignition module and smooth running without constant adjustments. And since it’s about the same size as most .90 glow engines, it’s an easy retrofit, too.
- Compact — fits most .90-size helis with only minor modifications.
- Offers outstanding fuel economy.
- Runs consistently without constant pre-flight adjustments.
- O.S./Walbro®-developed pumper carb ensures consistent performance regardless of attitude, altitude or fuel level.
- Features the IG-05 Ignition Module that is designed specifically for helis.
- The IG-05 Ignition Module arrives with a straight plug cap for easy installation. It’s compatible with a wide range of battery chemistries, including NiCd or NiMH, LiPo and LiFe packs.
Displacement: 0.912 cu in (14.95 cc)
Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.976 in (24.8 mm)
Practical rpm: 2,000-16,000
Output: 2.76 hp @ 14,000 rpm
Engine: 26.4 oz (748 g)
IG-05 Ignition Module: 3.2 oz (92 g)
PowerBoost Pipe: 7 oz (198 g)
E-4051 Muffler: 5 oz (144 g)
Includes: CM-6 spark plug & IG-05 Ignition Module
Requires: gasoline, 2-stroke engine oil & 4.8V-8.4V ignition battery over 1500mA capacity
Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4V NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 7.4V LiPo pack
Gasoline/Oil Mix: 25:1